Submission Requirements for Nightmares
*** To ensure approval of your submission, please review these brief guidelines and rules. ***
- In order to receive credit for your submission, your work must be your own work.
- If you are citing an excerpt, short-story, etc… from another author’s work, you must cite his/her name and the source of where you acquired the excerpt from.
- If you are referring to the author’s book, please cite the book in MLA or APA format (to the best of your ability).
Vulgar/Obscene language and Sensitive Topics
We strive for quality and value-added ideas, thoughts and stories. Although we recognize that in some instances, vulgarity is used for effect, we ask that such language is used sparingly. In such a case, it is essential to add a trigger warning to your submission to alert others of the nature of your work.
For these purposes, “trigger warning” is used as a sensory alert to any and all vulgar and sensitive topics (i.e. sexual conduct, rape, murder, necrophilia, drug use, etc.).
Please state exactly how you would like to be credited for your work. For example: If your credit section states “Jane Doe,” we will credit the work with the name, “Jane Doe.” If your credit section states “Jane Doem,” we will credit the work with the name “Jane Doem.”
Editing or Deleting your work
If you choose to edit your work by either changing or adding to your previous submission or you choose to delete your work, please provide the following information:
- Name of original applicant.
- Email Address of original applicant.
- Unique Submission Number
You may submit your request via email to Submissions@graverevews.com. Please note, requests may take a few weeks to process.
Please note, inappropriate or offensive comments may be subject to removal.
- Be Respectful!
- Be Kind!
- Be Supportive!
- If you are going to be critical, make it constructive!
- Stay Scary!
Any advertisements submitted as a comment or story will be removed.